Gribbles Veterinary offer a comprehensive toxicological pathology service. We can perform necropsy attendance at your premises, cut tissues to GLP histological standard, read the slides under GLP conditions, enter data on our GLP - compliant pathology data capture computer programme and produce GLP - compliant reports. We can also help design projects and read slides for research work which does not require GLP standards. Please consider us for your next animal study.
For our research partners, we are happy to annouce our new Toxicology Focus newsletter:
For further information refer to the following links below:
We can customise your needs.
Our clients represent a large segment of the Life Sciences sector as well as major university research departments. Sponsors include major pharmaceutical, and biotech companies as well as small companies with promising compounds under development.
- Pathology services in toxicological pathology, rodent pathology, tumor pathology, carcinogenesis and genetically engineered mice.
- Advisory consultant in Study Design and Peer Reviews from proof of concept" stage to pivotal safety and efficacy evaluations
- GLP/NATA Certified Histopathology
- Preparation of Regulatory Documentation (e.g. INDs)
- Design of experiments, necropsy of rats and mice, tissue section preparation and evaluation of histology slides
- Digital image files in any format required and for presentations and publications.
- Immunohistochemistry (Gene Expression)
For further information contact:
Research Project Manager
Mobile: 0406 381 621
Help desk: 1300 307 190
Email us today.