The following Fact Sheets provide background information on disease states and the diagnostic pathology tests used.
Click on a test name to view the fact sheet information for that particular test:
- FIP - Diagnosis of Feline Infectious Peritonitis (FIP)
- BVDV - Diagnosis and control of Bovine Viral Diarrhoea Virus (BVDV)
- Fish Disease Investigation kit
- Johne’s Disease Fact Sheet 1 - Understanding the Johne’s disease CULTURE PROCESS
- Johne’s Disease Fact Sheet 2 - Understanding the Johne’s disease REPORTING PROCESS
- Johne’s Disease Fact Sheet 3 - Collection of samples for Johne’s disease: CULTURE & HISTOPATHOLOGY
- Mycoplasma haemofelis (Formerly Haemobartonella felis)
- Thyroid Disease - Overview of testing for Thyroid Disease in Cats and Dogs
- Anthrax - Sampling and Packaging procedures for samples where Anthrax is suspected
- Wellness Profiles vs Total Body Function Profiles
- Bone Marrow Examination
- Bovine Herpes (also known as Infectious Bovine Rhinotracheitis (IBR) - Detection of Bovine Herpesvirus by PCR
- Poster : Novel use of anti-human cytokeratin (CAM5.2) to diagnose a case of canine atypical apocrine adenocarcinoma.